Monday, August 23, 2010

2.5 miles

So I got up this morning and the day looked like this . . .
Gray and dark and kind of rainy. Not so good when you are trying to get out of bed. But not a bad day for a run.

But before my run I had to eat breakfast. I woke up starving, which is wierd because dinner last night was at 9pm, you think I wouldn't be that hungry.

Per usual I had coffee but I added a glass of water as well, I just needed it.

And some delicious oats, Kath Style.
In the Pot:
2/3 cup almond milk
2/3 cup water
1 banana
teaspoon Chia seeds
2/3 cup oats
Sprinkle of cinnamon

On top:
Almond butter

After I was done with breakfast I sadly remembered we had fruit in the fridge, maybe tomorrow it will make an appearance.

After blogging and reading and eating it was time for a nice cool run.


The middle row is the temp "CH'' is outside "IN" is inside. Notice the frowny face next to the outside temp, even my fancy weather station isn't happy with this kind of weather in August.

I don't really mind it made for nice running weather. I also had an anchor a running partner today.
It was Tega! My puppy dog, he is kind of lazy though. After about a mile he starts to drag which does make my run harder but he needs exercise too.


Okay so that is really small here is what it says, or the important parts any way
Total: 2.5 miles in 25:49
Mile 1: 9:59
Mile 2: 10:09
2-2.5: 5:39

I want to go faster but I did run the whole thing so that's pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment